Book 58: Stolen Thunder by Shirley Climo and Alexander Koshkin

My half-sister Leslie sent me this when I was 8 and I've loved it ever since! I didn't know until college that this book is a beautifully illustrated retelling of an old Norse myth, I thought this book was it throughout my childhood.

Although I've read this book many times, the copy I own isn't my original copy. When my Finnish friend was pregnant with her first baby, I wanted to give her a copy to read to him. But I was only able to find one used copy, which the previous owner had written in on the front page. So that's the one that I own now, my friend and her kids have the unmarked one from my childhood. 


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/244360.Stolen_Thunder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book 9: I, Robot by Isaac Asimov

Book 5: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein

Book 10: Harriet The Spy by Louise Fitzhugh